So many dance schools to choose from! How do I know which school is best for me?Read more...
At Dans’Atout we are proud to offer Royal Academy of Dance ballet examinations.Read more...
What is dance training and who should be taking classes? Common misconceptions.Read more...
Why Choose Us:
- Certified and qualified teaching staff
- Accredited dance exams (RAD, ISTD)
- Beginner through advanced levels for ages 3 and up
- Positive and motivational teaching methods
- Boys only classes available
- State of the art dance floors
- Large windows with lots of natural light
- Organized fundraising available to assist with dance costs
- Professional annual recitals and performance opportunities
- Dance uniforms available for purchase at studio
- Water bottles available for purchase
Dans'Atout was founded 40 years ago by Carol Bolster. Carol was a professional dancer holding a Master's Degree in Ballet and Musical Theater Arts and who followed training with Dance Teachers of America.
Many of Carol's students went on to have professional careers in dance and some students now have their own dance schools in the Montreal area. Carol’s legacy is carried forward by Melanie Beaudet, one of her life long students, whose goal is to maintain the quality of dance instruction which Dans’Atout has always been known for.
Dans’Atout offers dance classes for all ages from 3 to adult. We offer recreational and professional training in Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Modern, Hip Hop, Musical Theatre and Contemporary.
We are 1 of only 3 schools in the Montreal area that offer the Royal Academy of Dance Ballet syllabus, which is taught by our RAD certified teachers. Our Tap and Modern syllabi are from the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dance and our jazz follows the ADAPT syllabus. Our annual dance examinations ensure that our students meet international standards.
Our caring and dedicated teachers inspire our students to reach for the stars and attain their full potential. Come join us and see why our students believe that Dans’Atout is their home away from home.